I once heard every 3 years, a person will experience drastic changes in his or her life.
This is the fisrt week of the 2nd quarter of 2007. 3 months had passed.
3 month of trial, rethinking and there goes an Islah.
Today i smile. A lot.
People smile for countless reason.
I smile at myself. Continously.
After 50,000 years (+/-) of life in spirit form,
and 32 years of life in flesh and blood,
it is not achievement that amaze me ; nor answers,
What amaze me is meaning; meanings in meaning; simply.
Today i started my day with prayers:
1. prayer for my parents and all.
2. prayer for Ayesha, may Allah open up his qalb to iman and wisdom and protects her from evil
3. prayer to eliminate the EIGHT THINGS, as recited by the Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW.
Each of the prayers has specific meaning.
Today we will send Ayesha to Smart Reader, Section 9.
I smile again. Maybe i feel good that we have done our duty as parents.
The school is the best Smart Reader franchisee 5 years in a row.
It also has mandarin class, which you can add up as electives.
Did i achieved something here?
Muslim Parents Has Responsibility towards their progeny:
1. Responsibility for imaani upbringing
2. Responsibility for moral training
3. Responsibility relating to physical education
4. Responsibility for religious and intellectual elevation
5. Responsibility for psychological training
6. Responsibility for community training
7. Responsibility for sexual education
So actually i just trying to do a part of no. 4’s responsibility…. and still, there is no achievement yet. What is that in statictics? half of one out of 7?
My will is subject to HIS. I will take these 7 responsibilities.
With smile and husnus zhon to HIM.
there will be no murtad lawyers,
no self centred doctors,
no corrupt politicians,
no samseng cab drivers,
no cheating hawkers,
no strayed human soul.
this is something ordinary people will do.
Judging from the situation, i am somewhat less ordinary.
It’s OK. I’m yours O Allah! All yours.